• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mobile Crane,Crawler crane, lessons Courses????

Pceire

Hi everyone, looking for information on crane ,lessons or courses to be able to get my ticket / license for crane ,as i know with most certification in countrys experience is needed of being on a crane ,which i can't get as law states i have to have a ticket , im currently a certified slinger on a mobile crane on bridge works , is there anywhere in europe that would do lessons etc on a crawler or mobile crane or is it not available and it just depends on someone being shown on a site with out a ticket ??????????????

any information would be great

thanks

skyking1

operators don't grow on trees. Every outfit I have been around will let a young guy in the seat when the hook is not busy. Did you ask? Get back out here and tend hook and ask.