• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Morbark 3800 Wood Hog

9Axle

Occupation
heavy haul driver 9axle
:thumbsupthats a pipe layer all right.do u allways take candy with u on the road,or once in awhile.mine runs with me some times.im taking off for benson AZ in the morning have 8 loads from bensen az to colton CA.i know there are 3 side booms or pipe layers to move along with everything else.nice thing is their ready to go as fast as i can get them done.all by the hr:cool2 $$$

Sam

:thumbsup thats a pipe layer all right.do u allways take candy with u on the road,or once in awhile.mine runs with me some times.im taking off for benson AZ in the morning have 8 loads from bensen az to colton CA.i know there are 3 side booms or pipe layers to move along with everything else.nice thing is their ready to go as fast as i can get them done.all by the hr:cool2 $$$
I just met her, while she was admiring something... either me or the machine - I'm not sure which one she was more interested in. :D

She is 21 years old, married, from AZ, and was riding with her dad. I was going to email the picture, but the email she gave me, didn't work. She was fascinated with the machine, though. I think she wants to run the equipment.

It's nice to get those project moves, like that. You can concentrate on working, rather than finding work. Things are real slow, in the SE, unless you want to pay somebody to work.

I kept looking at that boat, in your other post. I couldn't imagine what you would be doing with a boat, til I looked at the map. Looks like the rivers could support a lot of commerce.

I always hate running along the Ohio river, near Louisville, KY, at night. The guys on the boats and barges always shine their spot light at the traffic on the road.

That were a big blade, next to the boat. That thing would squish my truck.