• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 960 owners: I have your parts manual!

broken mustang

ha please help send parts+ all manual thank you joe had noise coming from rh side wheels now its no movement in rh wheels please help

jamieg

Occupation
fitter machinist
Hello fellow Mustang 960 owners. Someone has given me an electronic copy of the parts manual for the 960. Its in pdf format and can be emailed. "in part or whole" - no charge! I also have the service manual that covers the 930, 940 and 960, also in pdf format. Manuals are dated 1994. The vendors charge an arm and a leg for these things. Give me a holler if I can be of assistence in this regard. Scan quality is adequate. If anyone has the operator's manual for the 960 in pdf, I'd love to have a copy of that one too.
Hello Joe. could you please send me a copy of your 940 service manual I would greatly appreciate it. [email protected]

Simons

jeostewart,

You are a God send, just foud the forum and there you'll are! I also have a 940E and love it, but it has started to over heat on me, I think that it is the water pump. I shore could use a copy of the service manual and a parts manual if you or anyone has one. Also am looking for source for engine parts for it. Simons email: [email protected]

Simons

Thanks for the manuals. I actually have a 940E the parts manual doesn't work for me but I will hang on to it someone may need it later. If someone has a parts manual for the 940E that they could share copy of I would appreciate it. Have found a parts dealer on line out of state and talked to them, like what little dealings i.e. (talking about availability of parts) I have had will keep you updated.

Jerry

mannal

Thank you for the 960 manuals!!!

Thanks so much for the manuals that you sent for my Mustang 960. You are a life saver -- and your response time was incredible. Thank you again, and again.

dannymatthews

Joe,
Thank you for the manual. Now days it's rare to find guys willing to take their time to help others.
Thanks,
Danny Matthews

dannymatthews

960 Operator Manual

I now have the service manual and the parts manual. I would like to have the operator manual. If anyone has and can share it, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Danny Matthews

ZUKI_JRG

Mustang service manual!

If anyone could please send me the service manual and the parts catalog i would greatly appreiciate it, i have a 930 and in the process of replacing the drive motor, please email them to me if possible thanks in advance, josh. [email protected]

Nancy B

Need any Mustang 960 manuals emailed to me.

Hello fellow Mustang 960 owners. Someone has given me an electronic copy of the parts manual for the 960. Its in pdf format and can be emailed. "in part or whole" - no charge! I also have the service manual that covers the 930, 940 and 960, also in pdf format. Manuals are dated 1994. The vendors charge an arm and a leg for these things. Give me a holler if I can be of assistence in this regard. Scan quality is adequate. If anyone has the operator's manual for the 960 in pdf, I'd love to have a copy of that one too.

Hi if possible can you please email your copy of Mustang 960 parts manual or any other manuals that you have by email to [email protected]. We have major problem with Hydraulic system & need copy of it. We think someone has hoses mixed up and we need it fixed.
Thanks Nancy B