• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

my equipment

fireman050

Occupation
construction & volunteer firefighter
i thought i would post a few pics of my equipment

Attachments

• gm-1.jpg
    gm-1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,108
  • gm-2.jpg
    gm-2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,106
  • gm-3.jpg
    gm-3.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,094
  • gm-4.jpg
    gm-4.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,090
  • gm-5.jpg
    gm-5.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,094

JBL

Yeah looks like it is all in good shape. How do you like the Kobelco excavator?

fireman050

Occupation
the kobelco runs great i love it i like it much better than the old komatsu pc120 we had we sold it 2 years ago to purchase a mini kobelco

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Thats some good looking equipment you got there Fireman. :thumbsup

Did you built that pond or were you just cleaning up?

fireman050

Occupation
Thats some good looking equipment you got there Fireman. :thumbsup

Did you built that pond or were you just cleaning up?

that pond i cleaned up because we could not get to it because of all the trees on the other 3 ponds 2 i dug out and made deeper for the horses and i filled the last one in

fireman050,
Nice looking setup you have I have same dozer and have been looking at getting an excavator. What size is your Kobelco? How much do you get for those machines in your area? I joined this board to learn about excavators since I have never played with one and which models were more problematic than others. Most important thing I have found is no gray market machine. Thanks :usa

fireman050

Occupation
fireman050,
Nice looking setup you have I have same dozer and have been looking at getting an excavator. What size is your Kobelco? How much do you get for those machines in your area? I joined this board to learn about excavators since I have never played with one and which models were more problematic than others. Most important thing I have found is no gray market machine. Thanks :usa

the kobelco is a sk150 we bought this machine brand new we have never had any problems with it it even still has the original glass the only problem we have ever had with it was a busted hose or a tooth break off

ecocrusher1

Kobelco

Just watch out for the pumps if you ever get that plumbed. We have a 330 and have had a few issues with the pumps since we have had it. Could just be a problem since we bought it used......:beatsme