• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My new Case 580 Super E

syndy

Occupation
Retired
We were at the Webster Flea Market in FL today and I picked this up for $5. I'll save it for my grand child. Ok, who has models of their hoe's???
8262963470_60882929a3_z.jpg

jimr

syndy, great buy!! I looked around for one of those last year, but I sure cound not find a nice one like that for reasonable money. Very cool:notworthy

syndy

Occupation
Retired

JS580SL

Occupation
operator
Brings back child hood memories. The small one is long gone but im 24 now, i still have the beat up old 1/16 580E my dad got me when I was bout 2. Definetly needs paint as well as pins/bushings, worked many hard hours in the sand box.:)

Mike.580ck

these are really cool i would like to have one of my machine, i have seen some on Ebay go over 100 dollars .. seems like a lot but if they are diecast they should last forever

Dickjr.

I have a JCB 3CX from the early to mid 90s that is supposed to be worth a few bucks. I think its by NZG. I'll try to add a pick of it. I do have several collectables mostly oliver tractors. My kids have had there ass' reamed out over not touching them so much that they shake when they walk by the cases they are in.