• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My new mini dump

JD4020

Not really, but I put side boards on my 3/4 ton pickup, and my freids all say I should have just bought a dump truck and quit being a wanna be. :p
But I do believe them when Im in a parking lot or changing lanes. You cant see a thing over them.

Attachments

• DSCN3064.JPG
    DSCN3064.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 567

Freightrain

MIRRORS!!

That's why all my pickups have BIG mirrors..........none of them "car" sport mirrors. I wanna SEE what's around me.

JD4020

Dont worry, they are on the list. It just might be a little while.

Freightrain

I know alot of people hate those big mirrors stickin' out there, but I'm so used to it I don't mind. Even a set of low mount swing mirrors would do good. A nice spot mirror too.

JD4020

I have spot mirrors for these. But I dont know if I want the two or three point mirrors.