• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My pet project

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
Looks very helpful blitz138, did you design it all yourself?

blitz138

I had help.... of course if you find any heavy equipment that isn't listed let me know.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
That is extremely impressive. If it is going to be fully interactive then IMO the only thing that it needs is a feedback method so that anyone who spots an error or wants to add information to the Advisor has a way of getting that information to the person/s responsible for the design of the page.

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
that would make a great app.

maddog

It's allways nice when someone goes out of there way to share something that is helpfull, THANKS :)

blitz138

That is extremely impressive. If it is going to be fully interactive then IMO the only thing that it needs is a feedback method so that anyone who spots an error or wants to add information to the Advisor has a way of getting that information to the person/s responsible for the design of the page.

I'll try to make it more intuitive, click on Contact Technical Services, or of course you can just let me know.

qball, Im working on the App :)