• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Nacirema's Cat 345cl's and some T800's

dynahoescott

Hello 325ccr, Iwas wondering if that picture of naciremas 385 you took was in bayonne MOTBY , because I was working there for the excavating contractor. I had that brand new 365c loading all that pumped in sand that was there for years. 600,000 yards I believe.:usa:usa

cat 325ccr

COPPA
Hello 325ccr, Iwas wondering if that picture of naciremas 385 you took was in bayonne MOTBY , because I was working there for the excavating contractor. I had that brand new 365c loading all that pumped in sand that was there for years. 600,000 yards I believe.:usa:usa

The 385 was in Newark. Do you mean you operated this 385C in Bayonne? I took this video about 3 months ago... YouTube - Caterpillar 385C L loading truck

dynahoescott

No brother I was on abrand new 365c on the sand pile at the bayonne motby where nacirema was wrecking all the old structures as we were excavating for the roads and utilities, I believe we moved about 600,000 yards:usa

dynahoescott

Yes thats me, you guessed it I do work for union paving. I am on the 78- garden stat:usae parkway job now for the last 16 months:usa

dynahoescott

Hi 325 ccr, I was just wondering , years ago I used to work for a company in staten island named bedford construction. Nicest bunch of guys you could ever meet. Havent talked to them in years, I was wondering do you know them?

cat 325ccr

COPPA
Cool. Do you have any new jobsa coming up?

Yepp, I know them. When they were working on Clove Road in Staten Island I meet them. Tommy Banks and his brother. Very nice people, we spent a good 4 hours hanging around with them watching them do there thing. I don't know if you know a little guy named Sal who used to work for them? I can post some pics if you want.

dynahoescott

yes that would be great if you could pot some pictures, I havent figured that part out yet. Please tell the banks brothers I said hello I will have to give them a call. If you get the chance why dont you stop by the job I am working on now 78 and the parkway, lots of iron and relatively shortly will be setting steel over route 78. YOU CAN FIND ME ON ONE OF EITHER 75 ton grove rt or a 330d cat, look forward to seeing you if possible

Wolf

what is the story with the Nacirema equipment that is just sitting in Harrison by the PATH station, I think it's on 4th Street (Rogers). Looks like the project is stopped. I think they got a track hoe and dozer down there. Anybody know what is going on there.

dynahoescott

Way to go vinny, you sure do get around pal, very admirable. yes that is the 365c I had in bayonne, the picture you took was on route 80. I only worked up there one night, Iwas loading tandems that night. Cant wait to run into you sometime bro, I have some great pictures of rigs myself. TRY TO STOP BY 78 IF YOU EVER GET THE CHANCE WERE JUST ABOUT GOING FULL SWING NOW.

Wolf

Way to go vinny, you sure do get around pal, very admirable. yes that is the 365c I had in bayonne, the picture you took was on route 80. I only worked up there one night, Iwas loading tandems that night. Cant wait to run into you sometime bro, I have some great pictures of rigs myself. TRY TO STOP BY 78 IF YOU EVER GET THE CHANCE WERE JUST ABOUT GOING FULL SWING NOW.

what is the story with the Nacirema equipment that is just sitting in Harrison by the PATH station, I think it's on 4th Street (Rogers). Looks like the project is stopped. I think they got a track hoe and dozer down there. Anybody know what is going on there.