• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

need job

bobcat763

looking for a job in eastern pa operating heavy equipment dozer loader excavator can operate them all 30 years experance email if you know of any thing thanks gary

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
Good luck Gary.I am looking for something part time here in Connecticut and noone seems interested.The housing market is pretty depressed around here.Ron G

Krackerjack9

Occupation
working in Iraq right now
lots of work in Iraq

well there are tons of MHE work over here in Iraq. Things have calmed down alot. Lots of crane work and Retch work, ( picks up 40ft and 20ft containers) forklift work, 24k 30k and 50k loaders are what is over here. Some dozer work but its mainly for incenrator plants and burning sites.

Occupation
Self employed Heavy-hauler , Heavy machinery mover
Who to avoid in CT

Good luck Gary.I am looking for something part time here in Connecticut and noone seems interested.The housing market is pretty depressed around here.Ron G

I don't know who is hiring but I can tell you who to avoid. They're in N. Branford, CT. ( Can't name names ) But he's well known for ripping off the working man. I worked for this outfit in New Orleans and never got paid a dime. The owner " slithered " out of N.O. in the dark of night with my money and others that worked for him. Be careful. Do the research.
This person , however, went home with $ 750,000.00

What a guy !!!!!

God Bless our troups !!!!!:usa

Occupation
Have bag , will travel

well there are tons of MHE work over here in Iraq. Things have calmed down alot. Lots of crane work and Retch work, ( picks up 40ft and 20ft containers) forklift work, 24k 30k and 50k loaders are what is over here. Some dozer work but its mainly for incenrator plants and burning sites.

Interested in coming over. Who would I contact ? Crane op for 28 years. Mani, Amer, LK Blt, Grove , Krupp.
:usa Also finish dozer. " Scratch yer back " trackhoe oper and forklift.

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
That company has been notorious for many years and they say the son is worse than his father before him who made a name for himself in this area.
I have worked indirectly for him as he partnered with my boss to pave a housing development that we did the dirtwork on.I would not work for him for any amount of money.Ron G

Occupation
You know them , too ?

Without naming names, there is no doubt we are referring to the same person.
What a few dollars will do to some people !!!! Really sad :(

Visit ripoffreport.com and thesqueakywheel.com.

Thanks for your reply. Good Luck !!

:usa

mikefordemo

Operator Available Nj / Pa willing to travel

New to the board here, some what new to the operator industry.
Operated equipment for a couple years, decided to make it official by going to a trade school for my certification, thinking it would be easier to find a job with it. I was used ro getting the official "no" without the actual experience on paper, But I guess its a bad time of year. I thought a cert. could be used for at least one year experience?
Anyway anybody with any leads would be appreciated.
really would like to get into demolition and scrap work, Wheeled/ track loader,
excavator, or dozer work. Also willing to travel, or nj/ ny/ pa work.
...thanks, mike

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums mikefordemo! :drinkup

caterpillar627

need a job

looking for a job in eastern pa operating heavy equipment dozer loader excavator can operate them all 30 years experance email if you know of any thing thanks gary

thanks to all that replyed if i did not answer changed internet service still looking i live near lancaster pa checked all local companys nothing thinking about travling and coming home on weekends if you know of anything close please let me know thanks gary

caterpillar627

thanks to all that replyed i changed internet service and had to change name to caterpillar627 still looking send me a email if you know any more thanks gary

rino1494

Check into H&K. I know some of their companies are slow, but I know people that work for them and they are a good company to work for. Also, Schlouch is out of the Reading area. I have a buddy who is a hoe operator for them on a pipe crew and he is very happy with them.

TRACKHOE71

Occupation
OPERATOR
Schlouch is good, i worked there for almost 3 years never hated going to work i enjoyed everyday i worked there guys were great, we had alot of work going on, kinda wish i never would have left. Brubacher is also a good company to check into, both companies do alot of resdential work though, Kinsley is out of York, heavey higway/ site work company and theres some decent size companys out of Harrisburg area, Liberty excavating is one that comes to mind.

385Diggin' Doug

Schlouch is good, i worked there for almost 3 years never hated going to work i enjoyed everyday i worked there guys were great, we had alot of work going on, kinda wish i never would have left. Brubacher is also a good company to check into, both companies do alot of resdential work though, Kinsley is out of York, heavey higway/ site work company and theres some decent size companys out of Harrisburg area, Liberty excavating is one that comes to mind.

TH71,

By the sounds of it I thought you were happy with your current company :beatsme What's up did something happen?AAM is good to work for but the traveling sucks.