• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need like to Bobcat 763, Kabota V2203 engine specs

Bobcat Crazy

Occupation
Environmental Services Director
Hi All,
My latest project is a Bobcat 763 with the Kabota V2203 engine. I have just had a valve job completed at the machine shop and I am to the point of adjusting the valves. I'm sure there is a post with the specs or a link to the specs somewhere in the unlimited info on here.

Could someone send me a link to that info? I thought I would one day learn the correct way to search and locate posts here on the site but so far I have not conquered that. I guess it is bad to say but I know less about computers than I do skid steers.

Yes I know that is bad to admit :eek: but with everyone's help, I am building my forth skid steer :) yes that does make me a little proud! But I will have to say that the Case 90XT almost made me want to give up several times. But with your help I finally made it!

Again Thanks All, :D:D:D
B-Crazy