• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need parts for a TB016

Dyl55

I have a tb016 that needs the foot plate(P/N:0338235830) for the operators station.
Two cover plates (P/N:0331021003) for the back of the final drives.
And one plate for the final drive planetary gear (P/N:1903121202) set that the oil drain/fill pugs screw into, also need the c-clip and o-ring for the planetary gear cover.

PeterG

Occupation
Contractor
Contact your local Dealer. Will be hard to find used. Call Ethan at EquipmentShare. 573-890-4671. He can see if they are available from Takeuchi USA. May be faster, cheaper, and easier to fabricate your own. Takeuchi spray pain from the Dealert is not hard to get. A bit expensive, but colors match and it's durable

Dyl55

We have a local dealer that says the foot pan and planetary gear set cover are out of stock. They are going to check on the final drive backing plates tomorrow.

Dyl55

They don't have the partsi need, I have located the two backing plates and the foot plate.

PeterG

Occupation
Contractor
I provided a direct line to EquipmentShare. See above. If he doesn't have it in stock, he can get it from Takeuchi USA. Same price as dealer shipped to you. If you have a good dealer near you, use them. But Ethan has been easy to work with for me. I just ordered some odd older Takeuchi Parts for my TL130. I also have three Takeuchi mini excavators, including a TB016.