• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need to find CAT, Case, Deere, etc blade cylinders to fit Allis

Andrew_D

The blade lift cylinders on my Allis HD11 are shot. When I bought it, I knew the seals were pooched and the shafts were scratched badly (and deep!). Took them off and to the local hydraulic shop to be inspected. Says that the tubes are shot as well. He's figuring a price on making new ones, but I got to wondering..... Maybe there is something out there on another machine that would work?

5" Bore
36" Stroke
Trunnion Mount - Closed 26" pin-pin. Extended 62" pin-to-pin.

Does anyone know of a dozer with a similar spec cylinder?

Yes, I know that there are still other dimensions to consider: rod end attachment, trunnion design, hydraulic ports, etc. But those items "might" be relatively easy to adapt.....depending on the cylinder of course!

Any help appreciated!

Andrew

Andrew_D

Nobody with ideas?

OK, how about asking it this way: What size are the trunnion mount blade cylinders on various other dozers? Maybe I can eliminate some from my list to check.

I've looked at jdparts to get cylinder numbers for 750/850/950/1050 dozers. No sizes listed there though. I'll call my dealer tomorrow.

Andrew

Axle

Occupation
electronics tech
Shop talk might make it in front of a few more eyes that may not venture into the specific machinery sections.

I would imagine theres an online lookup similar to John Deere for parts breakdowns and numbers.

Alex.

Andrew_D

Shop talk might make it in front of a few more eyes that may not venture into the specific machinery sections.

I would imagine theres an online lookup similar to John Deere for parts breakdowns and numbers.

Alex.

I am registered with my local dealer online (Toromont), but apparently can't look at parts without going through their financial check just in case I want to order something. Does CAT not have a parts lookup like Deere does? (Granted, Deere's could use a bit of work and more info!)

Andrew