• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

needed roll out bucket

beandrew

Occupation
Farmer
i bought a cat 930 to scoop up and load semitrucks with chicken litter but it wont lift high enough to dump out the bucket completely so i need a rollout bucket to get the clearance need. But i dont know where to get one a what i need to get the hydralics out to it got any ideas

surfer-joe

Contact your local Cat house and ask them this question. They likely have or can get an answer for you pretty quick. (Nebraska Machinery?)

Good Luck!

joedirt

Roll Out Bucket

i bought a cat 930 to scoop up and load semitrucks with chicken litter but it wont lift high enough to dump out the bucket completely so i need a rollout bucket to get the clearance need. But i dont know where to get one a what i need to get the hydralics out to it got any ideas

Looks like Finning Equipment has one for sale. It sure is a long ways away but maybe its a start. I found it on machinerytrader.com under parts and attachments. If I was any sharper on the computer I would give you the link.(Too Bad) Good Luck!!!!!

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Why not just build a ramp to get the height you need?

RKO

Roll out bucket

Call General tractor in Shakopee Mn. and ask for used parts. Their used parts are operated under General Tractor. If they have one they will haul it to Missouri Valley Ia. for you.
Head equipment is another good one. They are in Tn. and are good on price.
There are many more that are better than Nebraska Machinery.
Give me a call if you want one. I'll see what I can do.