• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New ACME forum for old tractors and earthmovers, up and running

OzDozer

Occupation
Semi-Retired ..
G'day All!

Just a heads-up to those interested in antique crawlers, antique earthmovers, antique construction and agricultural equipment - that we now have a replacement ACME forum up and running.

The old ACME forum under Joe Black, crashed and burned several months ago - and despite repeated requests to Joe Black to get the site up and running again, he has failed to do.

Accordingly, a bunch of us from the old ACME forum have started up again, with a new forum. To avoid conflict with the identity of Joes old forum, we now call ourselves the Antique CONSTRUCTION Machinery Enthusiasts.

The forum format is considerably different to other standard forums, but I guess nothing stays the same, and learning something new every day, helps the brain cells from turning to jello!

The forum is free to all users - and questions, advice contributions, photos, information about shows, and general BS about older equipment is welcome.

There is a facility for donations on the site, if you wish to contribute to the running costs of the forum. Gals and Guys are both welcome, and there is also a substantial photo-uploading allowance to the forum.

Here is the link to the new ACME site - we look forward to seeing the old ACME members returning!

http://antiqueconstructionmachineryenthusiasts.com/index.php

Regards - Ron.

JDOFMEMI

Oz

Thanks for posting this. I will check it out. I have browsed the old forum, and hate to hear it is all gone now. It is good that some folks have gotten it going again.

d9gdon

I'm there too. I like it old, new, beat up, abused, wore out, or shiny...which kind of sounds like some of OzDozer's ex girlfriends.