• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Holland c245 High flow issue

Hi everyone! 2019 NH c245 (control level 550) 1300hrs. I have an issue where when i switch on high flow to run a mulcher or brush cutter nothing different happens. The switch lights up but the attachment still spins the same speed as standard flow. However if i hold the Glide Ride trigger down it will spin faster and it seems like its working in high flow mode. But it will work this way with HF on or off.
Is this how its supposed to be?
Thank you!
Nate

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
That is not how it is supposed to be. I have no idea why having ride control on it spins faster. That makes no sense to me. Are you flipping the switch to high flow? There are two options HF or HP. If you are flipping high pressure that may be the reason, unless your machine has the enhanced high pressure system, it will not work. You want to make sure you are depressing the high flow side of the switch. If you can take a picture of the front of the machine, I would like to see what the couplers look like. I can tell which system you have by looking at it.

I am not sure what you mean by "control level 550"?

That is not how it is supposed to be. I have no idea why having ride control on it spins faster. That makes no sense to me. Are you flipping the switch to high flow? There are two options HF or HP. If you are flipping high pressure that may be the reason, unless your machine has the enhanced high pressure system, it will not work. You want to make sure you are depressing the high flow side of the switch. If you can take a picture of the front of the machine, I would like to see what the couplers look like. I can tell which system you have by looking at it.

Yes i am switching to HF not HP

CORRECTION: I have control level 350 not 550

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 10-44-09 New Holland 200 Series C245 Tier 4B (final) and Stage IV Com...png
    Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 10-44-09 New Holland 200 Series C245 Tier 4B (final) and Stage IV Com...png
    117.1 KB · Views: 5

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Can you post a pic of the front of the machine? Disregard I see it

Last edited:

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Yes you have the typical High Flow system. Since the light comes on, your fusing must be working. The only other thing is either the electronic activation on the high flow pump is not working or there is a break in the connection or there is a pump issue. Do you by chance have another high flow attachment you can hook up to and see if it reacts the same way?

I have 3 attachments that ive tried and they all work the same. I'll look into the connections. Any way your could send me a wiring diagram?

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I have my CASE SV340 wheeled machine in the yard. It has the same high flow system as yours, let me check and see if there is a schematic in the book.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I don't have any schematics in my book

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I have an operator's manual for a SV340. I don't have a service manual that shows the hyd system schematics.