• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Danger63

Hello to this Group from Cleveland Oh. Soon to be retiring Auto Technician, own a 773 & a IHI 35J and looking to buy a SR220 to upgrade the 773. Done a complete Hyd. refresh on my current toy, Seals and all, Wheel bearings, Drive chains..... The 773 is Solid and Reliable Figured the SR220 is a all new learning curve and wanted to be able to source from some seasoned & experienced people for my new adventure....... Cheers!

skyking1

Welcome aboard!
what are all those things? Those numbers are not familiar to me. When I hear 773 I think of this:
CM20230714-7e702-ff59c

Danger63

Skyking, You're flying way to high in the sky! You're thinking of a monster when I only got a Matchbox in comparison....:) BTW, Thanks for the warm Welcome!
773.jpg

skyking1

I figured it was something like that, but you can see the possibility of confusion. That looks pretty handy.
Regarding the truck, I have a few weeks in the little brother 769 Cat haul truck. It really was the first thing that popped into my head. I was thinking this guy has some awesome home projects, and his 22 ton excavator was a model I was not familiar with :D

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Danger63,
I was confused, too. Then, I really wanted to see the size of your sandbox.
Welcome to the HEF. Good to have you.

BC Placer gold

Welcome from BC!

We owned a 773 Bobcat for several years, it was our acreage machine. The Kubota V2203 was a great engine. Ours was a similar vintage as yours with the same style boom linkage.