• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

RayNarron

Hello to everyone. I have followed this site for a while and enjoy the posts. I have been learning site work and operating my BIL's equipment. I also do most of his maintenance. I told him I use this site to find parts and tips for mechanical problems. I have been searching high and low for a splitter box for his Liebherr 631b for a decent price and given up. He has asked me to post here to try and part this track loader out. Any reasonable offers considered for pumps,final drives,Mercedes motor or whole loader. Thanks.

denver m farms

Occupation
Farmer/cattle buyer/ construction/excavating
I may know someone interested in it for the parts, what would you be wanting for the whole thing.

RayNarron

Hello Denver m farms,He told me $7500 for the complete loader. Motor has 2000 hrs. since rebuild. Has rippers also and would be willing to run engine for you.

denver m farms

Occupation
Farmer/cattle buyer/ construction/excavating
Thanks, wouldn't be for me, but I know a guy that has one like it out your way, I'll let him know.