• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Nice 304 mini at the local dealer.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Went down to the dealer Thursday to check on our 325 since SiTech was swapping out the rear sensor poles.

This little one was parked a couple of spaces over. Nicely spec'd machine I figure it's a special order due to the configuration.

Metal tracks, hydro thumb, manual coupler, full cab and angle blade.

E3023C42-A3BC-4D93-8FE2-965513AD5DE6.jpeg

I like the new Cat mini cabs. Well proportioned with a comfortable seat. Always liked mini's with open cabs but I could be persuaded. :D

Tag said made in USA FWIW. :p

Last edited:

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Interesting. That machine left the factory with rubber tracks. I'd guess it is destined for the rental fleet.

Are metal tracks a factory option? First new mini that small I've seen with metal tracks. Dealer also had a 308 with metal tracks with rubber bolt on pads and a 309 with rubber.

Knowing our local market I'd put money on it being a special order. The Rental Store has mostly bare bones mini's usually with no cabs.