• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

no hydraulic on Manitou mrt 2150 turbo m series

tommyku

Hello, I am experiencing an issue with the Manitou M series 2150.

The Right joystick, when first moved, does not generate pressure on the boom for either extending or retracting, as well as for raising or lowering. And this occurs when the unit is first turned on, and sometimes after operating for a while. And if this happens, I have to move the Left joystick first for the Right joystick to function normally. If the Left joystick is not moved, then the Right joystick will remain inactive.

And also, during the swing movement or when raising, lowering, extending, and retracting, the unit sometimes becomes jerky. Also, when swinging left, the movement is fast, but swinging right feels very slow.

as I continued the work suddenly there was no movement from the hydraulics. This occurred after I swung the unit to the right, and suddenly the unit couldn't move at all accompanied by a red light on the LMI. The display showed that the boom length reached its maximum, while I didn't extend the boom at all.

Thank you to the members of this group for providing assistance with this problem.

Attachments

• 6e02e091-258a-417b-97db-7bf1fe143559.jpg
    6e02e091-258a-417b-97db-7bf1fe143559.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1