• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Old Allis dozer

Eric

Found this girl hiding in the weeds, would make a nice yard ornament for me!

Attachments

• old dozer 1 (Small).jpg
    old dozer 1 (Small).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 2,134
  • old dozer 2 (Small).jpg
    old dozer 2 (Small).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 2,110

egoman

Occupation
pipeline and heavy industrial pipefitter
Yard ornament MY BUTT you can have this thing running by the weekend if not sooner.:drinkup

cletracker

Occupation
Real estate business
Allis Chalmers M

Hi
It clearly says M om the side of the radiator so it must be an Allis Chalmers M crawler with Baker blade. I have a similar M and further two in process of having an engine transplant.
The Allis Chalmers K is bigger, will post a picture as soon as I have posted three messages and get the permission (new on this forum).
Erik

cletracker

Occupation
Real estate business
Well, I actually bought one more today. Will collect it in a couple of weeks. Will try the picture thing soon.
Erik

jkossen

I actually have two M's that we are in the process of restoring. They both have Hough loader attachments on them and one runs excellent the other one has a valve issue and still runs. Does anyone have an idea where to find parts?