• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Old CAT track loader info Needed?

powerjoke

Occupation
owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
Where can I find the filters for the tranny on a 955k cuz when the cat is cold every thing works good but when it get warmed up after like 10mins of working it.it stops moving but the arms and bucket still works good just the tracks don't move. Any help or tip

Sorry for the 2nd posting but,....

When i first started i had a old 955H and it had a transmission "screen" that caused a few trans problems and after a cleaning in some gasoline she was good to go.....if i remember right i had to pull the seat out of the old girl??

Pj

powerjoke

Occupation
owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
lol, i just re-read my post. i didnt mean it to sound harsh. i was just curious what it weighed lol.

Pj

Edit: BTW.....I really need to start looking at dates of threads before I post lol

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
lol, i just re-read my post. i didnt mean it to sound harsh. i was just curious what it weighed lol.

Pj

Edit: BTW.....I really need to start looking at dates of threads before I post lol
LOL its all good PJ:drinkup

IconTrader

I am not trying to spam this forum-I am new here-You guys are the only place I can find where people know about my crawler/Loader. I have a Cat D4/Trackson HT4. I am trying to sell it(Getting out of the Farming business). It is complete/running/operates great-one of the best I have seen on the web~ Email me-I have pictures
See post here-> https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/showthread.php?p=255588#post255588