• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Operator Daily Inspection Forms

JD9520

I am trying to find a simple inspection form that each operator fills out before they start their shift. I am looking for a form that covers the basic inspection for several types of equipment such as dozer, excavator, loader, scraper
Any help would be great

Last edited:

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
The company I work for has an individually tailored sheet for each machine all the way down to towed air compressor size. In addition to the OSHA mandated safety check it also has all the services into and intervals for grease and the like. Each point has a check to check off. It's a bit of work to set them up and the office gals have to maintain the database but when each machines sheet shows when each zerk is due grease and when the engine oil, rear ends, transmissions, and what ever else are due for service it's insures it gets done. There are schmatics with each sheet showing greese points also. The mechanic's get a print put each week on what is due up for service instead of waiting for a call from the field. Corporate says that 20+ years of doing this has paid off in spades in less down time. The data base automatically emails the sheets to whatever project the machine is assigned to each week.