• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Overload spring perches

doublewide

233859C7-325A-4E91-8B7A-BD0121C78A2C.jpeg Hello all, I am looking for help identifying the proper part number for the overload spring perches for my 1988 Ford F800.

As you can see the Automann M826 perch on the left is not correct. Although the dimensions on center for the mounting holes when measured horizontally are the same, they are different when measured vertically. Also, the holes are too small.

I was hoping that someone might have access to information that includes dimensions.

Thanks

Old Doug

Were i work has a ford f750 built in the early 90s i called midway ford and they said it was to old to look up parts for. What about building some?