• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

p&h omega crane - help with parts..

hobbesl115

so i finally got my hands on a conrad p&h omega crane.
i found it on ebay, it's kind of dusty and beat-up, but will serve it's purpose.

i was wondering if you guys could help me out with finding spare parts, interchangeable parts, etc. b/c this thing needs some work.

this is the link to the listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=390016802179

of the four wheels, one of the wheels are broken (just hangs there), one of them are glued with what looks like elmer's glue (won't rotate), and one of them is really loose. (fourth one is okay)
i'd like to replace them, but it doesn't seem like they're 'fixable' (ie can't take it apart).. any insight?

i also definitely need to replace that tacky green knob thing (sorry i don't know the terminology) and get some wires, hooks, etc.
any help is appreciated :D

hobbesl115

also, one of the um.. rubber cylinders around the pneumatic... pillars is split in half.. (only one of them seems to be working) the boom falls really easily..