• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Parts dealer needed for Gehl 747 motor grader

evansconstruction

Hiii
We have a 747 Gehl Motor Grader. Trying to find a dealer that can sell parts. Local Gehl dealer says Gehl sold the motor grader line to Maudlin so I went that route. New message:
We do not support Gehl. They were affiliated with PSI and we bought them, but nothing to do with Gehl. “

Directly from our Mauldin dealer

Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
I would get busy on the phone. Someone must surely support some of those machines in some way. Call the Gehl main office, or call the Manitou main office. Maybe one of those places can get you headed in the right direction.

evansconstruction

Thanks..I have tried 3 places so far but thought I would ask here just in case anyone had any thoughts that I wasn't coming across.

apetad

Occupation
Compact Construction Equipment Sales
I can do some checking on it if you can get me the exact serial number.

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
26289-1-exp.jpg
This type or the 6 wheel