• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Parts for Older Stanley MB250 and 350 breakers

Jbullfrog

I have a MB250 that is leaking between the top and main body. I took it to my Case dealer to see if it would take a charge, and it wouldn't. They said the urethane top hat is no longer available and suggested I look at a newer hammer. I found an MB05 in my price range. I called Stanley to check on an adapter to fit my Case CX50b and while we were talking explained the problem with my MB250. The tech from Stanley said I should call Construction Tool Parts, in Portland, as they produce the seals and parts for the older breakers. I have the top hat, o-ring, and charge tool coming in a week or so. Stanley is going to get back to me on bushings and pins so I can use my MB05 as well.

Construction Tool Parts 800-500-5221