• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

PC35 Hydro safety valve

cpmartin1989

Morning all, looking at the drawings of this machine it looks like it is called the safety valve. There is pretty much no info I have been able to find. Whenever I type something in I get a main pressure relief valve which is not the same thing from my understanding. I am curious what this valve is for. I removed it trying to see if that is where my internal leak within the valve control body was and I found an o-ring had damage to it. I replaced this valve until I can find that particular piece but after re-installing my boom now slowly lowers with/without the engine being on. I am curious to know if I maybe damaged the o-ring further when I removed this. Does anyone know what this valve is for? Can it be adjusted? There is an allen set screw under the i believe 19mm cap.Safety V 2.jpg Safety V 1 .jpg

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I think I answered your question in a different thread. If so please don't make two threads for the same issue.

cpmartin1989

I think I answered your question in a different thread. If so please don't make two threads for the same issue.
Hey John, my apologies sir. I did create two threads, I created the one in the one I believed to be in the right forum and then I saw compact. I was unsure of how to delete my previous one. Again, my apologies

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
No need to apologize. I just wanted to make sure you got the information.