• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pictures from shop and field

HATCHEQUIP

20220413_122040.jpg20220413_123933.jpg
Grove RT865B Top wear shoe broke off and messed up hyd. lines and fittings, when I got to job site and looked up into the boom it was hanging by the grease line gouging the hoses and fittings as it was extending and retracting..

HATCHEQUIP

A good customer recommended us to one of his customers & so on & on . Any way a kubota SVL95-2S shows up on a rollback cranks but no start , hook it up and set it off with a crane . Story goes that a mechanic under a tree has told them that the pump is bad and has put metal thru complete fuel system . Machine had just shut down on job site . Machine was partially disassembled common rail , fuel lines and hoses , injectors unplugged , wiring , ac , informed customer that would have to reassemble a lot of this to start checking it out . Did this and have found that not getting fuel out of HP pump , getting it to it but not out of it . Pulled codes 026 027 communication codes current and 9115 about 20 hrs before shut down off dash , erased codes and they havent came back , wandering if 26 & 27 might have been thrown when it was being diagnosed . I dont have Kubota Diagmaster and we hadnt been planning on purchasing it as only work on botas rarely , but does this also work on Takeuchi ? We do get them in from time to time anywho customer called today and was asking about machine , told him where we were at and what we had found so far . Side note have read that if you do replace pump it has to be timed and programed to machine or vise a versa . Told customer it might have to go to dealer as I dont have the tooling for it and then he asked if i could get it as kubota want touch it as it has had some other work done in the distant past . Any ideas or thoughts on machine things to check and so on would be great and where to get the tooling and what would be the best , as it seems the best way for troubleshooting this

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
A good customer recommended us to one of his customers & so on & on . Any way a kubota SVL95-2S shows up on a rollback cranks but no start , hook it up and set it off with a crane . Story goes that a mechanic under a tree has told them that the pump is bad and has put metal thru complete fuel system . Machine had just shut down on job site . Machine was partially disassembled common rail , fuel lines and hoses , injectors unplugged , wiring , ac , informed customer that would have to reassemble a lot of this to start checking it out . Did this and have found that not getting fuel out of HP pump , getting it to it but not out of it . Pulled codes 026 027 communication codes current and 9115 about 20 hrs before shut down off dash , erased codes and they havent came back , wandering if 26 & 27 might have been thrown when it was being diagnosed . I dont have Kubota Diagmaster and we hadnt been planning on purchasing it as only work on botas rarely , but does this also work on Takeuchi ? We do get them in from time to time anywho customer called today and was asking about machine , told him where we were at and what we had found so far . Side note have read that if you do replace pump it has to be timed and programed to machine or vise a versa . Told customer it might have to go to dealer as I dont have the tooling for it and then he asked if i could get it as kubota want touch it as it has had some other work done in the distant past . Any ideas or thoughts on machine things to check and so on would be great and where to get the tooling and what would be the best , as it seems the best way for troubleshooting this
Kubota diamaster works on both . Randy I can send you the engine manuals . What engine you got in it ? We are now a Kubota engine dealer at work. So I will have access back to Kubota .