• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pictures of your Backhoe!!!!!

mjt

Backhoe grading

Hello Here is my Venieri 133 backhoe grading a drive.
mjt

Attachments

• BILD1535.JPG
    BILD1535.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 1,815
  • BILD1532.jpg
    BILD1532.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 1,946

cat320

Charter Member
Hey

Nice float and backhoe you have there. Does it have ride control? How do you like it? Is it 4 stick or 2?

No ride control but it does have the 2 stick it's a nice machine just wish it was and SL sometimes more power would be nice. this was set up to be a road machine and has the cold weather option

case 580sm

Occupation
full time backhoe operator
580 l

That's good. I know what you mean by more power. It's nice to have. I love ride control though wouldn't buy a machine without it. I also find that the 2 stick doesn't have enough power to move the machine form side to side with the boom. I find the 4 stick and the pilot controls and best for that. Oh well as long as you like your machine that's all that counts.

sthomps

Just got it on saturday. After we got it home I spent over an hour powerwashing it, and it could use more. This was a photo from the ad.

5912fdh_20.jpg

d4c24a

newness

owner operator at work got this last week ,to replace the 3 week old one that had brake problems from day 1 and he returned it after having no confidence in the machine ,as we do a fair amount of road work and the last thing you want is questionable brakes :eek:
it has yet to have any of the newness worn off of it ,unlike my proper machine next to it :D

cheers graham

Attachments

• honey lane 008.JPG
    honey lane 008.JPG
    237.4 KB · Views: 1,691
  • honey lane 011.JPG
    honey lane 011.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 1,711

sthomps

Ours is a 2000 4 stick, with no ride control and 6900hrs. Quite a bit different then the old MF 40 we have. It uses 4 sticks too so it is going to take some time to learn the new pattern( it's backwards). I find learning the new loader with the one stick easier to changeover because it's different. Do others find it easier to switch from a 4 stick to pilot or wobble easier then another 4 stick?

case 580sm

Occupation
case backhoes

My company's name is southpaw property maintenance. We use our case for just property maintenance and construction. My machine has pilots and ride control and I wouldn't want a machine without it. I hope to have 2 backhoes someday rather then sharing the one all the time.

mjt

Picture of Venieri Backhoe cleaning up weeds in a waterway.

Picture of Venieri Backhoe cleaning up weeds in a waterway.
MJT

Attachments

• Venieri Backhoe DSC03902_3_4_tonemapped.jpg
    Venieri Backhoe DSC03902_3_4_tonemapped.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 1,760

mjt

Venieri Backhoe

Hello The machine has 4 wheel steering, outside turning radius is 2.56m The width is 1.35m.

MJT

amyliveshere
does that veneri machine steer by turning wheels or is it skid steer
nick....

Attachments

• screenshot_01.jpg
    screenshot_01.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,645

Emerson

Here's my 87' I just picked up on Friday. I wanted a tractor for around our little hobby farm and I figured I'd get more use out of a backhoe then a reg farm tractor. This is my 1st tractor so I have a fair bit of learning to do. It needs abit of TLC but should serve me well.

imgp6842.jpg

imgp6865h.jpg

imgp6868.jpg

case 580sm

Occupation
Again, getting used to the pictures posting, what a rookie I am

Attachments

• 055.JPG
    055.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 1,396
  • 214.JPG