• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Please help me, Kobelco 210,250,330 owners

helpguy88

Hello,
I hope someone can help me I have a small welding and line boring business I just started. I have a customer that could turn out to be a stable client. He just brought 3 lower booms to my shop one is a Kobelco 210 Mark 4, 1 is a Kobelco 250, and 1- Kobelco 330. He wants me to line bore all of his bores on his boom and h-links. He has no reference information for me to use. does anyone have any specs on the sizes? I live in a very rural and remote part of the country it is hard for me to get any information on anything. Does anybody have any information they could share with me. I surely would appreciate it.

excavator

You're going to be replacing the bushings and pins so measure them when you get them and then bore your hole just a little under size for a crush fit.

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
You're going to be replacing the bushings and pins so measure them when you get them and then bore your hole just a little under size for a crush fit.

I agree, i do line line boring here aswel and i would nt do a finshing cut on any thing until i had all the pins and bushes for measuring, as im sure you will know a few thou can make a hell of a differance! You customer may have these already he just needs to get them to you!

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
PARTS & SERVICE MGR. AMOUNG OTHER HATS @ KOBELCO D
if you get me the serial numbers of the kobelco's i can send you the information you are looking for...
sk210-6/-6E/-8, respective ser# YQ07 or YQ08, or YQ09.....
sk250-6/-6E/-8, ser# LL08 or LL09 or LL10...
SK330-6/-6Mi/C/-8, ser# YC06 or YC07 or YC08...