• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Please HELP with Case CX 25 Oil filter Number

Bayrat

Occupation
Dig Safely Field Representative
It's a 2004 Case, Kobelco machine I believe, with a Yanmar engine. I can't find a filter cross reference anyplace for it. The one I took off is Kobelco with a bunch of Japanese numbers on it, also has KO922 which I assume could be the part number but it does not cross reference anyplace. The CX 35 shows up on some websites but not the 25. The dealer is 40 miles from me.

Bayrat

Occupation
Wow, did not realize I left out the OIL part! It's been a frustrating day, thanks.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
This is the number that comes up on the Case online parts page for engine oil filter for a CX25. VV11930535150

Bayrat

Occupation
I have all the engine numbers 3TNE74-ENYBB yet nobody lists a filter for the entire number. I came up with a Fram number PH6607 for engine number 3TNE74-SA but am not certain it will fit.

Bayrat

Occupation
Thanks I'll check that out, guess I did not realize the parts website was there.

Bayrat

Occupation
Thanks to both of you!! The machine is in my barn, new oil and no filter on it, now I can get it going. The dealer changed the oil the last time and used that darned Kobelco filter that does not cross to anything I could find. And the Case parts site, thanks again for that, is the ONLY place I could find a listing for a CX25.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Bayrat Baldwin B1400 will fit this machine .I found it listed on the Baldwin filter site under CASE CX25.

Last edited:

Bayrat

Occupation
Thanks Tool King, I'm off to work and will get whichever of the suggestions is available en-route today.

Bayrat

Occupation
I found two brands, Fram and WIX, WIX is installed now and works fine, thanks again.