• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

prosseors .logmakers. feller heads

PFS

Occupation
Student
The first 2 are of a crew owned by Diesel Richard's, the Tigercat being a L830 with a PC270 processor and a John Deere skidder. The other PC300 processor is owned by Darryl Hutton and was featured at Aus Timber 2012 Pic_0624_035.jpgPic_0624_037.jpgPic_0624_043.jpg

Silvi Care

Here is my 1997 608 with a Waratah 762 head.

theironoracle

Occupation
OWNER/OPERATOR MOBILE HEAVY EQUIPMENT REPAIR
Lg junior, have you ever ran one of these lx830 tigercats? Watched one in person? I youtubed these last night and found an outfit in roseburg with a great video but it appears to be speeded up!!! If these things really work this fast a guy can't own anything else it makes a timbco 445exl look silly, any thoughts? Anybody?................theironoracle

lg junior

I worked around the Tigercat earlier this year, I think the operator has a lot to do with speed and production. I thought I was a good operator until I watched the guy on this Tigercat. He did things I would'nt even attempt, very impressive and a little bit scary to watch.