• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pure awesomeness

JD4020

Just saw this on another site, check it out!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,529
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,539
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,528
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,534

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
Oh... I saw the title and figured this was just going to be a picture of me..... ha ha like they say, Open with a joke.

At the risk of sounding like a jerk.... repost.

JD4020

Sorry:( I havent been around much to see, and when I saw it on another site, I figured you guys would like to see. Nevermind then. :bash

darinray

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner-Equipment & Parts Sales
Shoot don't be sorry because if nobody seen it first then they would never see it if you don't post it. When in doubt repost it. :) Darin

95zIV

Occupation
RR Contractor Super.
Maybe this is one of those things that could just become a sticky? This thing shows up a couple of times a year and that would take care of it. (Hopefully it would:cool:)

alco

Sorry:( I havent been around much to see, and when I saw it on another site, I figured you guys would like to see. Nevermind then. :bash

I'd rather see it as a repost, than not have anybody see it because it was never posted.

Brian

Lashlander

Ya, don't worry about a little reposting. It happens, no big deal. I'm gonna side with Alco on this one.

Burnout

Occupation
Well I had to insert something witty.... Here's my next witty comment.

I did that once.... with a Case 888, with a leaking hydraulic line.... running on 3 cylinders and talkin on the iphone the entire time. Witty?... didn't think so.

Sparffo

Occupation
Demolition contractor
Well I had to insert something witty.... Here's my next witty comment.

I did that once.... with a Case 888, with a leaking hydraulic line.... running on 3 cylinders and talkin on the iphone the entire time. Witty?... didn't think so.

Thats nothing! i do that every day! last week my hoe was down, so i had to do it with a Cat D8 2U! :eek: it really sucked when the cables got stuck in the CCU, half way up :eek:
Then i woke up... :D:D

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Maybe this is one of those things that could just become a sticky? This thing shows up a couple of times a year and that would take care of it. (Hopefully it would:cool:)

Nah, because for the number of things that get reposted, we'd end up with a whole page full of stickies before you got to any new material.

No penalty for reposting interesting material. As was said, better a repost than us completely missing something interesting. (Although, reposting does prove that you've failed to read each and every thread here. Shame on you. :nono)

;)

Burnout

Occupation
Thats nothing! i do that every day! last week my hoe was down, so i had to do it with a Cat D8 2U! :eek: it really sucked when the cables got stuck in the CCU, half way up :eek:
Then i woke up... :D:D

Pfffft... step aside my friend, my next video will be me doing it with a track shovel!..... that'll be the day. I can never find the ignition on my shovel.

jlm335

Banned
Occupation
student/part owner of Ernie Mankins & Sons Constru
Pfffft... step aside my friend, my next video will be me doing it with a track shovel!..... that'll be the day. I can never find the ignition on my shovel.
I can never get mine to start, I always get aggravated with it :Bangheadand throw it back in the truck.. darn thing...:bash

alco

Now this, I've gotta see!

Brian

Burnout

Occupation
Now this, I've gotta see!

Brian

C'mon Brian you know me..... My track shovel in 5 years will still have the sticker on it.... and the handle will be rotted off and covered in grease from sitting in beside the cab. But it sounds like im gonna have some free time tommorrow... I will cook something up.