• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

R/C D9R dozer

Tri-Star

I want to see it go off a slope and back up!!!!!! I am really impressed!

wingnut

Occupation
owner of a small sand gravel backhoe and dozer ser
Dirtpusher9 , I just get over how realalistic it looks , Awesome craftmans ship !!!

JDOFMEMI

Great work.

I don't think there is any worry about us getting tired of watching your masterpiece work.

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
great work you should try making 100's and 20's next;)

dirtpusher9

Occupation
blademan
great work you should try making 100's and 20's next;)

Thank you. I might as well start printing money,the government is doing it. Oh that's right, they can do what ever they want, even violate the constitution.

dirtpusher9

Occupation
blademan
Got started on the 463 scraper/pan the other day. Going to be a big devil at 45'' overall length. Here's a couple pics.

Attachments

• scraper 3 003.jpg
    scraper 3 003.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,547
  • scraper 3 004.jpg
    scraper 3 004.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,554

heavylift

!!!!wow!!!

I'm surprised Caterpillar hasn't been beating on your door daily... or filling your inbox with offers..

JDOFMEMI

dirtpusher9

Did you include enough hydraulic capacity for the scraper when you built the dozer? I think you may have mentioned it, but I can't remember.

You look like you have a good start to it. Can't wait to see it heaped up with dirt behind your awsome D-9

dirtpusher9

Occupation
blademan
!!!!wow!!!

I'm surprised Caterpillar hasn't been beating on your door daily... or filling your inbox with offers..

Thanks for all the compliments.

I contacted Cat about getting a licence, because I'd had several people wanting me to build them a model like mine. Cat wrote me back and said that the licence was Very expensive and that do to the economy being so bad they weren't doing any licencing at all. He said it was a cool toy though.

I'll more than likely put another pump on the scraper itself, due to the small size of the pump and reservoir. It will take no time to hook it up that way also.

Joe

Last edited: