• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ramps for loading skid steer on F800 flatbed

PeterG

Occupation
Contractor
My ramps say 5000lb per axle. Not sure if I would want to drive something over 4000lbs. So far it's been in the 2500lb to 3000lb range. I might use them for my 3500 pound mini excavator. Do you have an image of yours?
Yeah mine are bananas. Allegedly 5k per axle rating. "10k" rampd

IceHole

My ramps say 5000lb per axle. Not sure if I would want to drive something over 4000lbs. So far it's been in the 2500lb to 3000lb range. I might use them for my 3500 pound mini excavator. Do you have an image of yours?
I'd have to dig through my photos.

Old Doug

I hauled my brothers TV380 in the bed of my Ford F600 a few times. I backed off in a ditch at his place and when i got to the farm there is a good ditch about a 1/4 mile from the farm i used to unload. I have my own skid steer and a truck to pull a trailer so i dont do that much anymore .