• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Rayco T360

Heavywrenching

I’m throwing an undercarriage on a rayco t360 at work. Pulled the panels off the track frames where the grease valve would usually be and this thing has hoses hooked up there instead. Obviously the hoses route somewhere for easier access “auxiliary” greasing of the tensioners. I just looked around quickly before I left today but I didn’t see them anywhere. They’re probably buried under dirt and wood chips somewhere, but does anyone know where they are on one of these so I don’t waste time looking for them tomorrow.

Heavywrenching

Found a service manual online for it finally. They have special valve blocks with sensors in them that take an adapter to add grease. Not something I’ve ever seen on the construction side but now I know I guess