• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

rebel crusher

eric12

i happened upon a rebel crusher and got reading about it, it seems pretty nice for a smaller crusher. has anyone used or seen one being used before? or know about how much one costs? i was thinking it might work nice for crushing broken blacktop or concrete for reusing in place of stone.

any thoughts would be appreciated.

Acivil

There are some videos of them running on youtube. They range from 225,000 to 250,000 cheaper being a jaw crusher with no screen decks, no over belt magnet, and no dust suppression system, the top of the line is 250k impactor with twin deck screen, 3 product conveyors, magnet, and dust suppression. Never seen one run in person, but have talked with the factory at length and looked seriously into getting one.

theironoracle

Occupation
OWNER/OPERATOR MOBILE HEAVY EQUIPMENT REPAIR
maybe in this range look at the rubblemaster also. never been around either. from the point of view of repair and parts i am always in to what is most common, which is usually the best supported equipment, anything else makes me nervous. that being said nothing in the track mobile crushing equipment line in the u.s. is more common and better supported than the pegson line, now it is not the best built by any means, but when a less expensive machine breaks down and it will , it makes the more expensive and/or better supported equipment much easier to make the payments on.........theironoracle

ascsean

Ive seen a rebel work in person its a nice enough machine but for the cost of machine vs production your better off looking for something a bit bigger as the iron oracle said the pegson metrotrak is small range but production is alot better imo