• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Removable cranes

MKTEF

Occupation
Production manager
Coastall asked if i could find some pics of removable cranes.
Here is some pics of cranes on hooklift beds.

I have posted some pics of cranes on consoles hooked to the end of bins.

Theese are of flatbeds with cranes up front.
Note that theese beds are for hooklifts with a teleskoping arm.

The one here is special, the end of the flatbed kan be turned 90 degres and locked. Then it can be loaded on the truck the other way.

Have a couple of pics of another one, but no pics resize program on this PC.
I'll be back...

Attachments

• kranflak3.jpg
    kranflak3.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 569
  • kranflak4.jpg
    kranflak4.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 580
  • kranflak5.jpg
    kranflak5.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 579
  • kranflak6.jpg
    kranflak6.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 587

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Theese are of flatbeds with cranes up front.
Note that theese beds are for hooklifts with a teleskoping arm.

The one here is special, the end of the flatbed kan be turned 90 degres and locked. Then it can be loaded on the truck the other way.

Have a couple of pics of another one, but no pics resize program on this PC.
I'll be back...

MKTEF Very interesting. BTW: You shouldn't need a resize program, the forum will do it for you. I have loaded 12Mb photos and it resizes no problem.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
That's a slick hook lift crane bed MKTEF. So the crane works off the trucks main hyd pump with quick connects? Don't really know I could justify the cost but would love to have one.:D

MKTEF

Occupation
Production manager
Yep, he's got quick connections on the truck. I think he got to have both at front and at the back. Normaly u use the ones at the back, as theese can/will be used for a trailer too.
I have to say that this spesific flatbed is special, its not so often u need the crane at the back. Of course u dont need to unhook the trailer if it needs to be loaded.

The cost is interresting. If u got a hooklift u only need the brackets at front. Look closely behind the cab, its only one pipe welded down at each side.
If u got a old bed and a crane, its not so much work needed to manufacture a system like this. Such systems is popular over here.

This particular one is special, the bed is foldable. The vertical wall oposite the crane can be folded down horistontal and locked. So it will be out of the way, when the crane is up front on the truck.
Its also demanded by law, to have a wall on the loading platform behind the cab. Its some demands about strength too.