• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Removing old bushes

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
As many times as we have saved the UK, France and the rest of Europe they all should be OUR colonies. SO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Another thread derailed ............. we should have a competition to set a record for how many posts into a thread it's possible to derail it ......... :D:D:D

As many times as we have saved the UK, France and the rest of Europe they all should be OUR colonies. SO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Define "save" .......... IIRC correctly it was Wall Street & specifically sub-prime mortgages in the US that brought the World Economy to its knees in 2008 and still continues today ............

Try this for size. What amazes me is that in this comedy programme aired in 2007 the script writers had it all figured out but it took another year for the penny to drop in Wall Street .... http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/187.html

Iron@Dirt

Even Tim and Ben didnt see it coming, What are we paying them for?? Thank God not all of us were surprised by the crash. Another ones coming, what we learned from history is we didnt learn from history.

stinkycat

Occupation
retired, disabled vet
Greg I don't know your history. But we don't need that kind of comment I have served with NATO,SEATO and I can tell that
they bled red and they will cover your back. I can only hope you were just kidding

Last edited: