• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

roller seat w/drawers

DIYDAVE

Just got a goodie, at HF, item #63762. A padded roller seat with 3 drawers, under the seat. After assembling it, I decided to give it a try... Sure is nice, to roll up to the 3 point tiller, set down, and pull the trash out from under around the shaft, without havin to crawl under, and get fulla dirt!

As far as the seat goes, its rated at 350 lbs, has 3 drawers, and runs on 4 2-3" castors. built right heavy. Quality wise, a couple of the mig welds look a little porous, but I can fix if need be, My verdict is not hateful, for $50 (with coupon)...

https://www.harborfreight.com/catal...+Rank,f&q=mechanic's+roller+seat+with+drawers

DIYDAVE

Cushion not removable, yes it is pretty comfortable, especially compared to the 5 gallon bucket, it replaced...;)

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Speaking of buckets..... I have one of these bucket seat things, it's actually semi-comfortable... better than dumping out the bucket to sit down :)

bucketseat2_sm.jpg bucketseat1_sm.jpg

DIYDAVE

Wouldn't ya know it... Just got the latest HF flier, and the damn thing is on sale, this month fer $10 less...:mad:

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
I seem to recall HF telling me once that if an item goes on sale within 30...60 days of buying they will credit me the difference... or something like that, of course this was a few years back but if you're in there a lot it would be worth it to check :) just take the receipt with you cause you never know...