• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Root Rakes?

Dirt Diggler

Occupation
Superintendent
Anyone have a suggestion to a good name brand root rake? Looking to put one on my 650H LGP For a clearing job i just started.

DennisJonesCon.

Occupation
All construction
I bought one at a Richie Brothers Auction and the brand didn't make a difference......it just had to fit the machine and it did. It works great, they're excelent for clearing.

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
Root rake for a D-8.

I know where there's one for sale here in the northeast, with new teeth. If anyone's interested, I'll do some research for you. It's right on my way to work every day. It looks like an older piece, but it's all painted up. I know the guy who has it owned an old D-8 H, and I'd assume it pinned on to his old machine.