• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

S. Madill, Blacksmith, Founded in 1911 in Nanaimo BC

DBDLS

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
That is built by Serge Roberge, isn't it? What a fantastic, beautiful model. Even if you allmost could get a used real one for the same money...?

Great job by Serge. I’m sure the time is coming when the model will be worth more than the real thing.

Doug1966

Occupation
Woodworker
Hi, Somebody is getting a new toy. Just saw the top part of a NEW Madill Tower go by on a Lowbed, sitting at my desk on Keating Cross Rd, Victoria. Think was Leader Mercantile's bed. Congrats to who ever. Thanks Doug.

Blk prince

Occupation
Truck driver semi retired
Oh heck yes I am.
I am interested in all but especially the 94, 98, 99 and 199s.
Ok. I will send him an e-mail. If he agrees I will send you his e- mail address thrup
Oh heck yes I am.
Oh heck yes I am.
Ok. I will send him an e- mail. If he agrees then I will send his e-mail address thru private messenger. Bp

diamondtguy

Occupation
machine fitter/fabricator
Cool old photo's....I hope they are laughing at all the shake and shoot Mexican chrome overspray all over the new tires....At least it isn't Armor All.
Interesting machine...

1931 kenworth

Any history on 172 yarder SN#17212?
Hi everyone Larry Forrester here my father was the service manager at madills until his retirement in 1994 he is 89now I have shown him this site and he is excited so I have borrowed his record book to copy. I don't get on here often but will try to get on more will see what questions he can answer 17212 says bought new by Deep Creek Logging Hoquium Washington had a DD60 SERIES ON d7 TRACK

1931 kenworth

1931 kenworth

Another question for you, gentlemen...a member here forwarded to me a .pdf copy of the 071 production list, which runs from 1974 to 1984. The serials run from 70001 to 70233, which would be 233 units completed. I've also heard production of 250, though that could be someone rounding figures, and production through 1985. Does anyone know of serials higher than 70233 and/or production dates into 1985?
Hi sorry to take so long but the book says 70233 is the last one Feb 1984 sold to Ed Coupland golden bc