• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Salvage machines

w2bstoned

Hey all
Been awhile, anyone have any advice on tracking down used cat parts.
Looking for electric quick attach system and level sensor
Thanks

dieseldog5.9

I feel like attatchments are difficult on machinery trader, because it is listed by manufacturer, so a JRB coupler may or may not be listed under 311 cat for example, you almost need to look at every manufacturer, feel like machinery trader could tune that up a bit, and just because it came off a 311 cat doesn't mean it is the only manufacturer or model it fits.

5.9Jon

I know this may be slightly off topic from op. But I am wondering is there any salvage yards in Canada that carry ASV? I am currently looking for a decent hood. The one I have is not cost effective to repair. I have called the listing on Machinery Trader with no luck (hood is sold). I did come upon one in States prior but it was $500 USD. Add shipping and conversion it comes out more than new. New hood is about $1400 CAD. Would be nice to spend alot less than that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Jon