• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Savage store tools

Old Doug

I dont need any more tools but its hard to pass up this stuff. They had a lot more stuff but some how i talked my self into buying just a few things.The ratchet is a proto the 1/2 impact extensions were $8.00. They have been haveing more Snapon stuff . It is cheap i think i got a 3/8 swivel head ratchet for $25.00 i allso got a Craftsman 3/8 drive long handled ratchet i cant remember what i gave for it but it was less than half of retail.

Attachments

• IMG_20230914_063917.jpg
    IMG_20230914_063917.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 44

Old Doug

Would you share your favorite store?
Yes its Shearwood surplus and supply Jamesport Mo. There is another in Jamesport it is also i good place to go but they are higher on stuff and dont have the same stuff. I have more stuff than i need and try to go just once a week.

terex herder

Thanks. Its been a long time since I was over that direction, but I'll remember it and make a trip next time I'm that way.

Old Doug

You don’t need any more tools?!?! Do you want to talk about these horrible feelings? Maybe it’s time for an intervention.
That came out wrong i think ? I did have a little notepad with the tools i needed wrote in it anyway dont worry its Saturday and i am headed to the surplus store in a little while.

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
I hadta take a double take on that one.!! AND blow it up..
I saw the 8.00 price sticker and my heart fluttered.. I bought a a set of Strap-On screwdrivers the identical color for 80.00.!!!
I think the only difference between yours and mine are, I have a place to put a wrench on the shank..??
But my thinkin about THAT is,
If u need to put a wrench ON A SCREWDRIVER, ur using the wrong tool to start with.!! Lol