• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

schematics

Spillman6823

We have a 2020 Yanmar vio 55-6b excavator .I cannot find any information about the hydraulic system either online or through the dealers we purchased it from .I was hoping that some one could help me out with this .Ideally I would like to purchase full schematic diagrams of the valving system / relief valves / hoses , and diagnostics , [ work shop service manual ? ]....naming the individual items , and their functions .My intention is to purchase a hydraulic pressure gauge set with fittings hoses etc .I am a diesel mechanic in NZ , and my hydraulic knowledge is limited to just the basics , and I would like to investigate the weak tracking power of this machine , ...it is up to spec / speed , on the flat ,.... however it drops power dramatically even on a 5 - 10 degree incline , [ with very little loading audible from the engine ] ...it has done this from new , and now only has 870 hours on the clock . The agents told me that this was normal , I refuse to believe this , as after they set up the tracking pressures to maximum allowable under warranty ,...with an expensive digital hydraulic pressure / flow guage, they didn't seem to understand the difference or association between pressure and volume , as I asked them about flow control valves , if there was such a thing , I just got a blank look . Maybe I am wrong , and would appreciate any help at all . thankyou .

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day & welcome

If the engine has no load, and you are losing power, the issue is either internal leakage or the pressures have been wrongly adjusted. It is less likely to be the track motors with low hours. Checking out the crawler circuit is not so difficult. A contact has operator's manual it does not have any schematic for the hydraulics, best request one from the dealer and post a copy if you get lucky. You can check the implement speeds, that is the normal way to check flow. Attached may be of help much more on the excatech website you can check out, one of the files is too large to post here. If you PM me with your email I can post it.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• H2 Check out crawlers..pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

Spillman6823

Good day & welcome

If the engine has no load, and you are losing power, the issue is either internal leakage or the pressures have been wrongly adjusted. It is less likely to be the track motors with low hours. Checking out the crawler circuit is not so difficult. A contact has operator's manual it does not have any schematic for the hydraulics, best request one from the dealer and post a copy if you get lucky. You can check the implement speeds, that is the normal way to check flow. Attached may be of help much more on the excatech website you can check out, one of the files is too large to post here. If you PM me with your email I can post it.
Kind regards
Uffex
thank you for the quick reply , appreciate it ,... as I previously said , this has been going on since new , so as you suggest, checking and adjusting the correct valves and pressures , at least is a place for me to start, knowing how and where to do this is my current dilemma....my email is bluehills65597@gmail.com ...thanks for the offer .