• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Scottish heavy equipment mechanic

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
spotted long-horn beetle. Lore says they were attracted to the bitumen of the tar sands. Interesting read. Learn all sorts of stuff on the HEF

JEVANS

G’yuck! Yep thats them. You wanna see a grown azz man dance, see when one of those gets inside your coveralls! Lmao. When there flying around I do my collar up tight around the neck. I hate those damn things

Welder Dave

It wasn't one of those but last week I had similar big black bug crawling on my windshield... on the inside. Thankfully I had some napkins from a drive through fast food joint and I was able to squish it. Its body was pretty hard. Kind of freaked me out when I saw it in the corner of my eye. Glad I got it and didn't discover it in a worse way. I had another black bug land on my leg but was able to flick it off pretty quick. Bugs are up there with snakes for me.

TCat

Occupation
Fleet Manager On My Island Of Misfit Toys