• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Scrapers with there own folder on the front page

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
You're quite welcome. (Especially since Steve did the actual work of creating it.) ;)

Now, as to the issue of moving all the scraper threads to the scraper forum...

As you can imagine, that will involve a bit of work. It's relatively simple for a mod or administrator to move a thread once they're looking at it, but sorting through the forums to find them will be relatively time consuming. May I suggest/request, that one or several of the scraper enthusiasts post links to the threads you'd like to see moved here, and we'll make that happen.

Posting them right here will work just fine, and as they come up, we can move them.

Gavin84w

Nice work guys, i think we will see the popularity in this increase as a result and it will be appreciated by all. Was a bit strange seeing the page as it looked longer and we then realised why!!

Once again thanks and i will dig up some links also.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
All moved. (Although, that last one was a repeat.) ;)

I didin't take time to read them, and took your word for it that they belonged in the scrapers forum. Thanks for doing the legwork there, Gavin, and 95zIV.

Mass-X

I've been out of town on a scraper job all week, only to get home and see all of us scraper fans now have a place of our own; thanks for the suggestion and a big THANK YOU to the moderators for giving us our own forum.

So, who's going to go start the next good scraper debate?