• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Silo demolition advise needed

dayexco

tuney, i'm not going to even answer that question. if you look at the videos that cat 420 posted, that's somewhat "similiar" to what happens. only difference being the silo in the movie being dropped was made out of a mortared clay brick/tile. the one that buffaloman wants to drop is made of concrete staves, that interlock with a cast tongue and groove joint. the concrete ones don't have a tendancy to fall straight down, they typically topple at the angle you knock the block out of.

itsgottobegreen

When wifes are away rednecks will play and they bring out the big guns:Cowboy Hmmm Any body know where I can pick me up a .50 cal browning chain feed.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Any body know where I can pick me up a .50 cal browning chain feed.

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you... :bouncegri

Attachments

• P6030097.JPG
    P6030097.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 415