• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Sk210 do13, do23,do33 error code will not start will not release hydraulic pressure

tnsparky

Does anyone know where the mechatro controller is on this machine? Will only start when take hose loose to relieve the hydraulic pressure so the engine will turn over fast enough.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day

D013:
Disconnection of P1 unload propotional valve.

D022:
Failure of output of transistor ON at P2 unload propotional valve.

D023:
Disconnection of P2 unload propotional valve.

D032:
Failure of output of transistor ON at travel stright propotional valve.

D033:
Disconnection of travel stright propotional valve
Kind regards
Uffex

tnsparky

Good day

D013:
Disconnection of P1 unload propotional valve.

D022:
Failure of output of transistor ON at P2 unload propotional valve.

D023:
Disconnection of P2 unload propotional valve.

D032:
Failure of output of transistor ON at travel stright propotional valve.

D033:
Disconnection of travel stright propotional valve
Kind regards
Uffex
Do you have the schematics to this controller box? I don’t believe I’m getting power out to the solenoids?

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
This is what I have hope it is of help, Lachau is a good fellow foe Kobelco info..
Kind regards
Uffex
1692518877186.png

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Sorry it is not arriving as a good imageI cannot think of what I can do to help.
Kind regards
Uffex

LACHAU

D = proportional for valve.
01 = P1 unload valve.
02 = P2 unload valve.
03 = Travel Straight valve.
3 = Disconnection.

===>
D013 = P1 Unload valve disconnection.
D023 = P2 Unload valve disconnection.
D033 = Travel Straight valve disconnection.

Check the wiring and connectors carefully.

SK210LC-8 (JPN YN11-45001_YQ11-06001~) Diagnostic Codes.png
SK210LC-8 (JPN YN11-45001_YQ11-06001~) Electric System 02.png
ScreenShot_20230821222112.png
c1 Pin.png

tnsparky

I’m not getting any voltage from those 6 pins from the controller just 3 grounds but no voltage from the other 3. I should read 24v with the arm up and while starting the machine correct?

tnsparky

Or is there something else that controls the signal to those solenoids? Some requirement that has to be met before it knows to send a signal?

tnsparky

Getting errror codes EO13, EO23 and message for low engine oil level also now. What reads the hydraulic pressure in the system? Where is it located?

Kyle Helmke

the pressure is read by two pressure sensors on on the pump.
if you hold the buzzer stop while turning the key on it will take you to diagnostic screens, scroll through them and look at you solenoids they will have a commanded and measured current in mA see if they are reading the same on the measured side usually means a bad controller but if you need to run the machine go to the control valve and look at the top center there will be two unloader reliefs looks like a nut with a hex stem sticking out . if you back them out 2 turn s the machine will start and operate enough to move it

tnsparky

Thank you Kyle, I will give this a look today. The machine will start good when I ether jump an unload solenoid or unhook a small line from the pump just gets messy. After I get it started machine seems to operate good just those codes go off and if you shut it down have to do the steps agian. Been looking for a controller do they usually go out? Can find them on eBay but they are usually for the -6 model or different part #’s

tnsparky

Hey Kyle, This a picture of some of the screens while trying to start the machine.

Attachments

• IMG_5812.jpeg
    IMG_5812.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5810.jpeg
    IMG_5810.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5808.jpeg
    IMG_5808.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11

tnsparky

the pressure is read by two pressure sensors on on the pump.
if you hold the buzzer stop while turning the key on it will take you to diagnostic screens, scroll through them and look at you solenoids they will have a commanded and measured current in mA see if they are reading the same on the measured side usually means a bad controller but if you need to run the machine go to the control valve and look at the top center there will be two unloader reliefs looks like a nut with a hex stem sticking out . if you back them out 2 turn s the machine will start and operate enough to move it

Kyle Helmke

looks like they are all reading 0 so either there is a harness issue or the controller is out. you could ohm each solenoid from the controller plug to make sure the harness is connected they should read around 17 ohms.

tnsparky

Ok I will try that when I get a chance. I did check continuity from the solenoid plug to the controller plug on two of the solenoids and that was good. Did change p1 unload solenoid and no change. Makes me believe the controller is out with it giving four of those codes at one time.

tnsparky

I changed the controller and the machine will start as it should but have other error codes popping up now. DO83, HO33, I221, I113 and ZO30. I tried to go thought the steps to calibrate the controller but gives an error pump message and it revs up to like 2000rpm and the switch to decrease the throttle has no response.

Attachments

• IMG_5905.jpeg
    IMG_5905.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6