• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Skid Steer right joystick problem

Can anyone out there tell me if the roller switch (proportional auxiliary) on the right joystick that operates the auxiliary hydraulics is only a one way switch option on some skid loaders or comes standard 2 way for all of them. The reason I'm asking is because I just purchased an attachment that only has one hydraulic cylinder and my skid steer will only close the cylinder but not open it. It's like it only works in one direction and will not even make a sound when I roll the switch to the up position.

This is a 2013 Case TR 320. The hydraulics are standard flow.

I

I have taken the switch off and examined it but it seems to be sound. However I have a concern while doing some research on it that raises even more questions is that I notice some of the switches have only 3 wires and some have 6 wires. (See 2 Images) Because my switch only has 3 wires does that mean it will only allow for one direction hydraulics flow? Does anyone have any experience with this switch or anything else I could be overlooking I would greatly appreciate it.

right controller.jpg eterra 60.jpg 3 wire my switch.jpg

Attachments

• right controller.jpg
    right controller.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

Txhayseed

If i remember right that particular switch is off center. stroke up momentary and stroke down constant flow. Don't quote me on that but i think that's correct

Txhayseed

Nope i was wrong. Hopped in a sr130 and that rocker switch is two way. So it should allow you to open or close a grapple or work your backhoe.